THE place to find the best remixes, extended versions and some of my own mixes of yesterday & today.
The contents of this blog are free and for promotional use only. Please support the artists by purchasing
their music, merchandise, and/or attending their concerts. In order to listen to or download any of the
music, check what Label I give it and visit that page, located below this description.
Friday, October 5, 2012
The Frequency Mixshow - Episode 60
All mixshows can now be found on my new Mixshow Blog listed under My Blogs. I'll still post them here, but if you want to hear the archived shows, that's the new home for them. I'm also going to be numbering the episodes from now on as well.
Grace Jones - Slave To The Rhythm (PatC's Rhythm Mix)
Climax Blues Band - Couldn't Get It Right (Extended '88 Mix)
Picnic At The Whitehouse - We Need Protection (Screamix)
Painted Orange - After The Rain
Painted Orange - Run To You
Labels:
Frequency Mixshow
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment